Nordic spruce plywood for interior and exterior construction
ââââââââââââââMetsä Wood Spruce Plywood is an excellent general-purpose construction panel, ideal for both interior ââââââââand exterior construction work, and any other uses which value strength, stability and lightweight versatility is valued.
Metsä Wood Spruce is manufactured from a long-grained, homogenous Nordic conifer with straight fibers. Its veneer structure gives this versatile plywood panel considerable strength and rigidity. Spruce plywood panels are light, easy to work with and easy to install using conventional wood-working tools and fasteners. As well as being beautifully light colored, Spruce plywood is also up to 20% lighter than many alternatives whilst maintaining similar strength characteristics and resistance to humidity. Excellent weather and boil-proofing is ensured by using fully water proof adhesives in our manufacturing process.
- Light and dimensionally stable
- Strong and rigid
- Can act simultaneously as load-bearing construction and stiffening element
- Easy to machine and fasten using conventional woodworking tools and fasteners
- Can withstand impacts and other forms of bruising
- Weather and boil proof bonding
- with square edges and tongue and groove profiles
- half size panels
- broad product range for traditional and special applications