Reflective vapour permeable membrane for timber frame construction
Protect TF200 Thermo is a high performance breather membrane with high tear strength, weather resistance and vapour permeability. Protect TF200 Thermo has all the features and benefits of the tried and tested Protect TF200 membrane, with the addition of a highly reflective surface enhancing the thermal performance of the final wall construction.
Non-woven PP core with a durable bright high purity permeable aluminium layer, bonded to the substrate. Printed with product branding for ease of identification.
● Resists the passage of water, wind-blown snow and dust into the interior of the building
● Low emissivity reflective surface enhances the thermal performance of the wall
● Helps to meet the requirements of Approved Document Part L
● Corrosion and damage resistant reflective surface
● UV and heat stabilised
● High burst strength, tough and durable
● Meets the permeability requirements recommended by TRADA and NHBC
● Good nail tear resistance compared with alternative membranes
● Further thermal performance can be obtained by using Protect TF200 Thermo in conjunction with Protect VC Foil, see overleaf
● Independently certified