Vapour permeable membrane for timber construction
Protect TF200 is a high-performance breather membrane with high wet strength, water resistance and vapour permeability. It is used in timber framed panel construction to provide a second line of protection against rainwater penetration during the life of the building and allows water vapour to escape from the structure.
Range of colours with non-reflective embossed and textured surface to minimise surface glare.
● Resists the passage of water, wind-blown snow and dust into the interior of the building
● Good water penetration resistance
● More than four times the vapour permeability recommended by BRE and TRADA for a vapour permeable membrane in timber frame construction
● Good nail tear resistance
● High burst strength and can withstand loads associated with installation in timber frame
● On-site or factory applied